Books by Curtis J. Bonk
Adding Some TEC-VARIETY
In this book, you will discover:
- A wellspring of Web resources;
- 10 fully documented successful motivational principles;
- Hundreds of activities to motivate and engage online learners;
- Proven ideas on how to design interactive and collaborative courses;
- A realistic path toward meaningful and relevant online learning;
- Detailed risk, cost, and time guidelines for each activity;
- A thoroughly researched basis for each idea and activity;
- Hope (yes, real hope!) for engaging online learners.
Don't see an open book in our list? Let us know about it, and we will attempt to include it.