AVG 4.1 Developing Knowledge of WIDA Interpretive Rubrics
Using Text and Video to Build Knowledge of Interpreting Speaking and Writing Performances
- How could I use formative assessment to better
- How will we use these in developing assignments and assessments?
- The WIDA Speaking and Writing Interpretive Rubrics are analytic scales that help educators understand what students’ speaking and writing sounds and looks like at various levels of English language proficiency.
- It is allows teachers to diagnose the langauge development of the ELs they are teaching.
- The following videos explain and illustrate how Speaking and Writing Interpretive Rubrics are used and how they are interpreted.
- As you listen to the videos, refer to and jot notes on the WIDA writing and speaking rubric provided.
- Rubrics: WIDA Speaking and Writing
- Speaking https://edtechbooks.org/-BxL