LA 6.5 Final Project Review
|Learning Outcome||Pedagogical Intent||Student Position|
Acknowledge and follow local, state and federal laws and policies as they pertain to ELLs and their assessment.
Assessment: 25 pts.
TA: 5 Minutes
Teachers can plan assessments in their units of instruction to accommodate EL learners' needs and get valuable information about students’ learning.
Students are learning about English language assessment practices. They will work on their final project to design a unit that includes new insights about assessing students that have changed their practice.
- Review the Final Project Guidelines
- There are directions for scoring and two rubrics: one for the Analysis of My Learning based on the Time Capsule and one for the Unit Plan.
- Ask your teacher for your Time Capsule assignement. You will use the worksheet that helps you analyze your growth and the one you will use to report your learning and response based on the Inclusive Pedagogy Framework.
- As you reflect on your learning and work on your unit plan, you may want to consider the Assessment Literacy Tool.
- Note any questions you have about the three parts of the project and your creation of a narrative to teach others about your learning and your plan.
- Completing this draft of your final project is homework for Session 7.