In this Wheelchair Accessible Swing case, you will use library resources to:
- Watch the case introduction video and identify the main character's problem.
- Research and brainstorm wheelchair accessible swing designs.
- Design and develop a wheelchair accessible swing prototype.
- Gather feedback throughout the process and incorporate as needed.
- Reflect on the process, findings, successes, and failures of the prototypes.
Below is a link to your agent handbook where you can take notes as you brainstorm and research solutions to Serena's problem with your fellow Double-O STEM Club agents.
Double-O STEM Club Agent Handbook: Wheelchair Accessible Swing