eLearning scenarios are commonly organized into short modules to allow for micro-learning and easier remixing. Any given module tends to focus on a small handful of learning objectives that may be accomplished in a relatively short amount of time, such as a single sitting, class session, or week.
In JSFiddle or another IDE, create a short eLearning module that teaches a single concept or objective with an anticipated completion time of 10 minutes. The module may use existing third-party libraries, such as Bootstrap, and existing content as long as you are allowed to use the content. The module should include the following:
- At least one learning objective or goal
- At least four headings, and at least two levels of headings (e.g., H1 and H2)
- At least five paragraphs of text
- At least three images, diagrams, figures, or lists
- At least one table
- At least one callout box, blockquote, or other visually offset piece of content
- At least one embedded media object, such as a YouTube video
The module should rely upon CSS (or library-based) formatting whenever possible and should avoid common poor practices as described here.