In eLearning development, you often have to reformat documents created in word processing or other applications for the web.
Reformat this book chapter by doing the following:
- Adjust the notifications at the top of the page to only show on specific screen width breakpoints (hint: look up the
d-none classes in Bootstrap)
- Make the first image fill the screen on all screen sizes.
- Make the second image flexible so that it fills the screen on small screen sizes but floats on medium and larger ones.
- Wrap the "Additional Readings" section in a callout box of some kind.
- Make the "Additional Readings" section float to the right on larger screen sizes.
- Make the table rows striped.
- Create a custom class called "reference" that applies a hanging indent to the reference item (hint: you'll need to use CSS for this).
- Make the YouTube video fill the screen and adapt to screen size (hint: look up the
ratio class in Bootstrap).
- Adjust padding and margins to make it look better.
- Do anything else that you think would make it nicer.