- Dr. Royce Kimmons for fighting the good fight and making this amazing OER platform.
- Dr. Kui Xie for being an amazing doctoral advisor and mentor. Thank you for lifting my spirits and guiding me when I felt like I had nothing left.
- My Snark Tank Crew (Joseph Suarez, Jacqueline Hutchinson, Jonathan Rock, & Jonathan Hill) for being an amazing group of ID professionals who are now like family. Thank you as always for your support and friendship. You all always fan my flame!
- Dr. Sheng-Lun Cheng, Ceren Korkmaz, & Margaret Bowman for being encouraging friends on my academic journey.
- My parents for always believing in me and for cheering me on every step of the way throughout my career.
- My partner Mathew for his patience and love during my career journey.
- All instructional designers (current & future) for being a part of the best profession in the world. We are a part of people's success. With this comes great responsibility, don't ever forget that.
**PS- This book is still under some copywriting so it's pretty thin right now, I anticipate October 2021 for it to be "finished"**
Suggested CitationNorth, C. A. (2021). Acknowledgements. In C. A. North (Ed.), Ace Your Instructional Design Job Interview. EdTech Books. https://edtechbooks.org/instructional_design/acknowledgements
Copyrighted: This work is copyrighted by the original author or publisher with all rights reserved. You are permitted to access the work here, but for additional permissions, please contact the original author or publisher.
End-of-Chapter Survey: How would you rate the overall quality of this chapter?
- Very Low Quality
- Low Quality
- Moderate Quality
- High Quality
- Very High Quality