K-12 Blended Teaching (Vol 2)
This book is a guide to blended teaching in K-12 classrooms. It is a follow-up to Volume 1 the K-12 Blended Teaching: A Guide to Personalized Learning and Online Integration. The purpose of this book is to provide rich examples of the four blended teaching competencies from a disciplinary perspective. The first three chapters of the book provide definitions and an overview of the blended teaching framework. Subsequent chapters are organized into sections that focus on blended teaching in specific disciplines. Each section has the following chapters
- Introductions – video introductions to the model teachers who will share video examples throughout the section.
- Why Blend? – descriptions from the model teachers about why they chose to try blended learning in their classrooms.
- Online Integration and Management – Examples about how to effectively combine online instruction with in-person instruction.
- Online Interaction – Examples about how to facilitate online interactions with and between students.
- Data Practices – Examples about how to use digital tools to monitor student activity and performance in order to guide student growth.
- Personalizing Instruction – Examples about how to implement a learning environment that allows for student customization of goals, pace, and/or learning path.
Citation, , , , & (2022). K-12 Blended Teaching (Vol 2): A Guide to Practice Within the Disciplines, Vol. 2. EdTech Books. https://edtechbooks.org/k12blended2
CC BY: This work is released under a CC BY license, which means that you are free to do with it as you please as long as you properly attribute it.