LA 1.1 Sharing My Learning and Professional Development
|Learning Outcome||Pedagogical Intent||Student Position|
Demonstrate knowledge of and use of practices and strategies related to planning, implementing, and managing ESL and content instruction
Assessment: 25 pts.
TA: 10 Minutes
Articulating their knowledge enables teachers to implement the principles that guide best practices in their regular, day-to-day teaching with ELs.
Students have reflected on and tried out various ideas about, and strategies for teaching ELs in their regular classroom. They can share their learning with their colleagues.
- In a shower of ideas, participants share their thinking as insights and wisdom come to them.
- During these courses you have learned about and reflected on how to promote the language, literacy development and content learning of your ELS in your regular classroom.
- Participate in a shower of ideas, by sharing your insights from your practice and your learning.
- When you are ready, simply share your ideas.
- The facilitator will post ideas as you share.
End-of-Chapter Survey: How would you rate the overall quality of this chapter?
- Very Low Quality
- Low Quality
- Moderate Quality
- High Quality
- Very High Quality